What does being connected to the Henley Business School and/or the University of Reading mean?
Being connected means being one of the following:
- A graduate of the University (that includes Henley Business School)
- A present/past delegate or participant on any course held by the University
- A tenant of the University’s Thames Valley Science Park
- An employer of a graduate of the University or a recruiter from the University
- A collaborator with University in R&D
- A knowledge transfer partner of the University
- An employee of or supplier to the University
- A partner of the Berkshire Business Growth Hub
- A client of any of HBA’s partners and sponsors
- The founder or CEO of a company invested in or advised by an HBA member
- A member of the UKBAA
- A business supported/advised or otherwise helped by University’s KTC
- A business referred by Innovate UK through their Investor Partnerships Future Economy Programme, or any other Programme run by Innovate UK
What activities does Henley Business Angels provide?
Activities include mentoring, pitch practice and introductions. Henley Business Angels also run a quarterly Investment Readiness Workshop to support entrepreneurs through our application process, but also through fundamentals such as angel investing, pitching for investment, financial management, banking and debt, legal, IP strategy and accounting.